Notifications
Clear all

Profile for Raise3D Pro2 Plus  

RSS
michael.k128
(@michael-k128)
Profile for Raise3D Pro2 Plus

Hi, Wondering if anyone has built a successful profile for a Raise3D Pro2 Plus for Prusa Slicer.  IdeaMaker has some nice advantages, as does Cura, but I'm so invested in Prusa Slicer, that I'd love to have both machines work on the same slicing platform.  I'd certainly be happy to compensate some time spent, if need be.

Thanks,

Mike

Posted : 18/04/2020 7:44 pm
Marxijet
(@marxijet)
RE: Profile for Raise3D Pro2 Plus

Hello have you made a raise3d Pro 2+ profile? Because I don't know much about prusa slicer. And I would like to test it but I can not make a correct profile raise3d Pro 2 +

Kind regards Martin

Bonjour avez-vous fais un profil raise3d  Pro 2 + ? Car je connais pas beaucoup prusa slicer. Et j'aimerais bien le tester mais je n'arrive pas à faire un profil correct raise3d  Pro 2 +

Merci cordialement Martin 

Posted : 12/04/2021 3:20 pm
bobstro
(@bobstro)
Illustrious Member
RE: Profile for Raise3D Pro2 Plus

Easiest way to start would be:

• Open a gcode file sliced with ideaMaker and view it in a text editor. You can see what start and end gcode is being used there. You can copy that over, then edit it to include PrusaSlicer shortcuts where appropriate.
  • Open a serial console to the printer and issue an M503 command. Copy over the acceleration and speed information to insert into the machine limits settings in PrusaSlicer.

I don't have any experience with dual-extruder machines, so can't help much more than this.

My notes and disclaimers on 3D printing

and miscellaneous other tech projects
He is intelligent, but not experienced. His pattern indicates two dimensional thinking. -- Spock in Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan

Posted : 12/04/2021 3:38 pm
Share: