Possible bug?? Selective under extrusion problems

Notifications
Clear all

RSS
Pablo
(@pablo-6)

I was doing some testing and these lines appeared.  This is a Ender 5, 4.2.7 board, PS 2.3.0 RC3   and   PS 2.3.0.  On a whim I tried the same model, with the same exact settings in 2.2.0 Alpha I happened to have and guess what.. no under extrusion.   I really love the 2.3.0   so if I can get this fixed that would be awesome.  

Posted : 25/01/2021 4:27 am
Pablo
(@pablo-6)
Topic starter answered:
RE: Possible bug?? Selective under extrusion problems

Here are all 3 tests.  I made a mistake and labeled that first one RC2 instead it should be RC3

Posted : 25/01/2021 4:50 am
karl-herbert
(@karl-herbert)
Illustrious Member

@pablo-6

I would possibly post this phenomenon on Github if it has not already been done:

https://github.com/prusa3d/PrusaSlicer/issues

Statt zu klagen, dass wir nicht alles haben, was wir wollen, sollten wir lieber dankbar sein, dass wir nicht alles bekommen, was wir verdienen.

Posted : 25/01/2021 12:05 pm
Pablo
(@pablo-6)
Topic starter answered:

@karl-herbert

That place is way too hardcore.   

Posted : 25/01/2021 6:11 pm
Neophyl
(@neophyl)
Illustrious Member

So you don't want the issue fixed - got it.  Unless people are actually willing to create a bug report then these things wont get fixed. 

You investigated the issue, ran some comparison tests , took some pics etc so spent all this effort to report it to a user forum but  wont take the final step and report it to the devs so they can look into your issue.

Posted : 26/01/2021 7:49 am
Pablo
(@pablo-6)
Topic starter answered:

@neophyl

Yes, that is correct.    At least I know now not to bother asking any questions here.  

Posted : 26/01/2021 7:17 pm
Share: