Notifications
Clear all

Selling MMU2 for the MK3S  

RSS
DonkeyNutzzz
(@donkeynutzzz)
Selling MMU2 for the MK3S

Selling my MMU2S for the MK3S. Havent used it much. Mostly used it for single color prints. Comes with everything. Also comes with an extra selector. Installed one has a small crack in it. $150 obo  + shipping.

Posted : 12/11/2020 3:23 am
gcsepany
(@gcsepany)
RE: Selling MMU2 for the MK3S

hi, from where would you send it? I may be interested if it's located somewhere in Europe.

Posted : 18/11/2020 4:59 pm
KapikoPrinted
(@kapikoprinted)

Hi,

Still available?

Posted : 27/11/2020 3:54 am
DonkeyNutzzz
(@donkeynutzzz)
Topic starter answered:

SOLD

Posted : 28/11/2020 5:04 pm
drpeej
(@drpeej)
Trusted Member

I am also selling mine.   It is only a few weeks old  but I have found the whole MMU2 workflow so fiddly that I was spending all my time sorting out problems.  I bought it because I wanted to print soluble supports but to be honest I think there are easier solutions.

The actual MMU device worked fine and loaded fine.   The problem lay with my extruder/hotend which works perfectly in single use mode but for some reason it clogged most times I tried to use it with the MMU.   There is probably a setting to fix it but I have spent far too much time on it already.  It is in perfect condition and comes with some extras - eg a set of 5 printed retracting spool holders.

I am in the UK and can post it.   If there is any interest I will publish some photos.

Posted : 17/01/2021 2:15 pm
Share: