Notifications
Clear all

Nylock + Prusa Leveling Guide variation problem  

RSS
Martin
(@martin-31)
Nylock + Prusa Leveling Guide variation problem

Hi, I just upgrade my prusa mk3s to mk3s+ with the official prusa kit and at the same time I install the nylock mod.

I have a pi with octoprint and the plugin : prusa leveling guide.

the problem is I am never able to go lower than 0.1 variation because even if I dont touch the screw the result are never the same. If I run 2 calibration back to back the result varies a lot between them anyone have a idea of what I can do ?

Thanks

Posted : 21/05/2021 8:45 pm
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
RE: Nylock + Prusa Leveling Guide variation problem

I would have recommended you not upgrade two things at once.  It makes it hard to know which upgrade is causing you problems.  I would post the question in the Nylock Mod thread.  It might get you more responses than a new thread.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Posted : 21/05/2021 10:09 pm
--
 --
(@)
Illustrious Member
Posted by: @hotshot25120

Hi, I just upgrade my prusa mk3s to mk3s+ with the official prusa kit and at the same time I install the nylock mod.

I have a pi with octoprint and the plugin : prusa leveling guide.

the problem is I am never able to go lower than 0.1 variation because even if I dont touch the screw the result are never the same. If I run 2 calibration back to back the result varies a lot between them anyone have a idea of what I can do ?

Thanks

Why did you install the Nylock mod? Where do you get instructions on how to make use of it? Who designed it and why aren't they able to help?

Posted : 21/05/2021 11:48 pm
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)

@tim-2

Hence why I posted that above.  

@hotshot25120'

I would go to the thread and post a question.  They either will help you or I would recommend reverting to the MK3S+ without the mod.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Posted : 22/05/2021 12:19 am
Share: