Heatbed X-axis different height  

  RSS
marcus.a
(@marcus-a)
New Member

Hi @all,

I just assembled my MK2 and felt quite confident that everything is correct aligned.
But when I move the Z-axis down to the left side of the heatbed i find a gap. By moving the X-Axis to the right side the gap between the nozzle and the heatbed gets smaller to zero.

I made the calibration of Z and also xy. All 9 point were found and the calibration said all fine.

My concern is now still the angle of the heatbed to the X-axis and how to adjust :(????

Thanks for any help

...
Posted : 16/01/2017 8:24 pm
JeffJordan
(@jeffjordan)
Member Moderator

➡ had the same problem here after building my kit.
analyzing the design, i came to the conclusion that the assembly between y-axis and frame must have caused the problem.
so i checked it and found the reason.

the threaded rods from the y-axis need to be down the notch in the frame completely, without any tiny clearance.

💡 by the way: when moving the axis through the settings menue, it's done disregarding the results of the meshbed leveling.
but when you print, the measuring during the meshbed leveling process will be taken in account.
so don't panic if there is a slight misalignment 😕

dem inscheniör is' nix zu schwör......
Posted : 16/01/2017 10:18 pm
marcus.a
(@marcus-a)
New Member

Thanks for the reply. It defently helped me out:D

Now i stuck with the V2_Calibration. Smooth lines, but they don't stick to the bed.
The first line at the left front does stick.

But the zigzag..... I can't say the nozzle is to high or too deep. Have to do some more trails and testing.

Okay, got the V2 now sticking and looking good on the bed.
But when is start the batman for example.....no chance, lines are breaking up... 🙁

...
Posted : 18/01/2017 1:42 pm
JeffJordan
(@jeffjordan)
Member Moderator

Thanks for the reply. It defently helped me out:D

nice to hear (read).
😉

Now i stuck with the V2_Calibration. Smooth lines, but they don't stick to the bed.
The first line at the left front does stick.

🙄
i always had my issues with the v2_calibration.gcode, even when it looks ok the z-life adjust value was incorrect and my printings sometimes popped off the heatbed.
so i looked for another way, which delivers reliable results for me.

if you like, try it out and leave a feedback at the mentioned thread.

dem inscheniör is' nix zu schwör......
Posted : 18/01/2017 7:06 pm
Share:

Please Login or Register