Which temperature probe do I need for MK3S?  

Trusted Member

I need a new temperature probe due to a stupid user (that would be me) trick, but I don't want to wait for a probe kit from Prusa.  Is the E3D PT-100 the correct probe part for the standard MK3S hot end?




Posted : 24/08/2020 7:54 pm
Illustrious Member

You can order the Prusa version of E3D hotend parts from Filastruder, Matterhackers, FilamentOne and other US-based suppliers. The Prusa versions have longer cables which you'll want for ease of installation.

My notes and disclaimers on 3D printing and miscellaneous other tech projects
He is intelligent, but not experienced. His pattern indicates two dimensional thinking. -- Spock in Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan...
Posted : 24/08/2020 8:54 pm

Please Login or Register