Notifications
Clear all

Replacement Spring steel sheet  

RSS
whit3fir3
(@whit3fir3)
Replacement Spring steel sheet

I am a big fan of always having spare parts on hand in the event that something goes wrong.  Anyway I was getting ready to place an order with Prusa for some new nozzles and a couple of other things and figured I might as well add in a spare spring steel print sheet but was unable to find them in the Prusa store.  The exact part I'm looking for is the Double Sided PEI Smooth Spring Steel Sheet.  Can these parts not be ordered from Prusa?  If not has anyone had good luck with any 3rd party print sheets?

Best Answer by bobstro:

Are you logged in using the account you used to purchase your Prusa printer? I have no problem finding the PC textured and smooth PEI sheets in the e-store.

Posted : 24/06/2019 12:08 am
bobstro
(@bobstro)
Illustrious Member
RE: Replacement Spring steel sheet

Are you logged in using the account you used to purchase your Prusa printer? I have no problem finding the PC textured and smooth PEI sheets in the e-store.

My notes and disclaimers on 3D printing

and miscellaneous other tech projects
He is intelligent, but not experienced. His pattern indicates two dimensional thinking. -- Spock in Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan

Posted : 24/06/2019 1:16 am
whit3fir3
(@whit3fir3)
Topic starter answered:
RE: Replacement Spring steel sheet

That is exactly what the issue was.  I figured I'd be able to browse all the parts without logging in.  Once I logged in I was able to see everything. 

Thanks for the help...

Posted : 24/06/2019 2:49 am
Share: