Possible bug in PrusaSlicer?
I ran into an interesting 'issue' with PrusaSlicer today.
Windows 10 with two monitors of different sizes. Let me know how to grab more system info and I can happily upload it.
The issue started with one of the beta PrusaSlicers, but in an effort to solve the problem I upgraded to the latest 2.0 version of PrusaSlicer.
Earlier today I was doing something on my main screen while I wanted to slice some stuff on the other screen. Normally I have PrusaSlicer on the main screen. I opened it and dragged it over to the other window.
I noticed a weird resizing issue, but the problem went away nearly instantly. I didn't worry about it and did the slicing. Exited PrusaSlicer when done.
Some time later, I tried to bring up PrusaSlicer. no luck, it hung. Rebooted several times. No change.
Loaded latest PrusaSlicer. No change to behavior.
Dropped Windows resolution so that I had only one active screen. PrusaSlicer popped right open with out issue. Exited and fixed screen resolution. PrusaSlicer continues to behave as expected.