Notifications
Clear all

Min temp error 3.90 could be fixed now?  

RSS
Graham
(@graham-2)
Trusted Member
Min temp error 3.90 could be fixed now?

I have had repeated min temp errors over the last few months, My Mk3s even went back to the factory to try and sort this out.

just been reading what is in the new 3.9 Fw. it looks like they have changed the temp from 15 or 16c to 10c

I had always felt that 15c was far too high, my printing area is never below 18,  in winter which is very close to what the error is set at.

if the sensor is a bit off, you will get the error nearly every time you print.

I have put the 3.9 in and all seems good so far, i like the plate name on the menu screen.

not sure about the brightness control

so could the temp error be a thing of the past, hope so

Posted : 28/05/2020 6:44 pm
dave
 dave
(@dave-28)
RE: Min temp error 3.90 could be fixed now?

how do you restart a print after min temp bed error/ i have had the min temp bed error a few times in the last 2 weeks and my print area is never that low in temp it is the room next to the boiler so it is never cold . and is says please restart when it fixes itself 2 seconds after the failure then it wipes out the print! do i have to restart the print from the beginning or can i start from where the print stopped? also just updated to 3.9.1 or the newest one?

This post was modified 3 years ago by dave
Posted : 18/10/2020 6:50 pm
dave
 dave
(@dave-28)
RE: Min temp error 3.90 could be fixed now?

so I found out that the thermistor was the problem it looked like wiring was a bit crushed when built by the factory has crimps at wiring stabilizer and rear corner of bed it would min bed temp error and then quickly fix itself but then the print had already been wasted because I could not restart at where it failed. I talked to customer support and they sent me a new thermistor and so far its is not failing 5 prints in. but im still wondering if there is a way to continue printing after a fault?

Posted : 23/10/2020 8:10 pm
Share: