Notifications
Clear all

M112  

RSS
KeithL
(@keithl)
M112

I have 4 MK3S printers and this is the first issue I have had.  Today I am getting a M112 error message on of the printers.  All four are printing the same file.  One has this issue.  Any ideas?

Posted : 01/07/2020 1:30 pm
Lee
 Lee
(@lee-3)
RE: M112

I am having the same issue, but only one large prints..

Posted : 02/07/2020 3:13 pm
Xabbu
(@xabbu)

Good evening!

Same here unfortunately. 

Octoprint reported:

| Recv: Error:Temperature heated bed switched off. MINTEMP triggered !
| Recv: // action:cancel
2020-07-07 20:14:58,382 - octoprint.util.comm - INFO - Changing monitoring state from "Printing" to "Error: Temperature heated bed switched off. MINTEMP triggered ! - // action:cancel"
2020-07-07 20:14:58,392 - octoprint.util.comm - INFO - Force-sending M112 to the printer

I've checked the cables and they seems to be ok (bed and einsy).

Greetings from Germany / Ratingen

Raimund

Posted : 07/07/2020 7:01 pm
karl-herbert
(@karl-herbert)
Illustrious Member
Posted by: @keith-l7

I have 4 MK3S printers and this is the first issue I have had.  Today I am getting a M112 error message on of the printers.  All four are printing the same file.  One has this issue.  Any ideas?

Check the connection from the printing bed to the printer board for loose contacts. For this purpose heat the printing bed and move it back and forth. The temperature must remain constantly. Perform the same test for the extruder-printerboard connection (move the extruder from left to right).

The ambient temperature during printing should not be below 15 degrees and the thermistor should have a value of 100kohms at 25 degrees C.

Also check the power supply connections of the heating bed and heating cartridge for corrosion or loose contacts.

Also see here: https://help.prusa3d.com/en/article/mintemp-and-mintemp-bed_2169

Statt zu klagen, dass wir nicht alles haben, was wir wollen, sollten wir lieber dankbar sein, dass wir nicht alles bekommen, was wir verdienen.

Posted : 07/07/2020 8:47 pm
Abel
 Abel
(@abel-2)
RE: M112 Prusa i3 MK3s Error M112

I also started experiencing anomalies after the last upgrade to prusa3d_fw_MK3S_3_9_0_3421.hex. PLA would not print correctly, at first I thought my filament was humid. So I let my PLA sit for a couple of weeks in a dry place and tried again and no luck. Additionally I started to get the M112 error. So I performed a factory reset as suggested on this forum. So far I have printed 3 PLA model with no issues. If you're experiencing the same M112 error from one day to the next your solution could very possibly be a factory reset and perform all calibration setting using the wizard.

Good luck

Posted : 21/12/2020 5:20 pm
Share: