Calibration failure after nozzle change
I had to change the nozzle on my Prusa MK3s, therefore slightly change the height of my PINDA (new nozzle was slightly longer). When I try to calibrate I get an error message saying Cannot calibrate, please fix the issue by consulting the manual.
Step's I've done:
- Heated the nozzle, changed it.
- Adjusted the Pinda with a 'zip-tie' thickness to the bed.
- Started the Wizard, all tests are Ok.
- Z Axis moves all the way Up and ask for cleaning and removal of the sheet -> Done that.
- Then it lowers all the way down and fails directly.
What I do notice is when I select Auto Home, the PINDA is exactly over the lower left rounded spot, however when it start calibration the bed is slightly more aft.
I do not see any issues with ties, or cables, all movements are clear and smooth.
Doing a first layer test, I needed to adjust live Z to -1.0 mm to get a good layer and a print seems to work Ok.
Also did the update to the latest available firmware, but no joy..