Clear all

why can't I go to next page in forum?  

RSS
Bill
 Bill
(@bill-3)
Estimable Member
why can't I go to next page in forum?

Every time I click Next> for the next page of forums topics, my screen refreshes and I am brought back to the exact same list of topics.  I says I am on page 2, page 3, but it is always the same list of threads, none of the older ones??  Tried in both firefox and edge browser.  Same results?!?

Posted : 18/06/2019 6:04 am
Sembazuru
(@sembazuru)
Prominent Member
RE: why can't I go to next page in forum?
Posted by: george.b2

Every time I click Next> for the next page of forums topics, my screen refreshes and I am brought back to the exact same list of topics.  I says I am on page 2, page 3, but it is always the same list of threads, none of the older ones??  Tried in both firefox and edge browser.  Same results?!?

I just tried this in Chrome and got the same behavior. Hopefully by invoking @jakub-d he will notice this and add it to his list of fixes needed.

Hmmm... Maybe not. The @ tag didn't seem to do anything on this forum...

See my (limited) designs on:
Printables - https://www.printables.com/@Sembazuru
Thingiverse - https://www.thingiverse.com/Sembazuru/designs

Posted : 18/06/2019 3:55 pm
--
 --
(@)
Illustrious Member

I've seen this behavior, too. Though it doesn't happen on all forum pages.  Just in major topics, like General discussion where there are Sticky posts.  Other major topics like Assembly and Recent it works as expected.

Posted : 18/06/2019 4:27 pm
Chocki
(@chocki)
Prominent Member

Yes, happens for me as well, but only seems to occur when I have a slow connection (Tethering to mobile), at home I have a fast low latency connection and never see this.

Normal people believe that if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain’t broke, it doesn’t have enough features yet.

Posted : 19/06/2019 2:02 pm
Chocki
(@chocki)
Prominent Member

I take it back, it is now happening on my main home machine as well.

Normal people believe that if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain’t broke, it doesn’t have enough features yet.

Posted : 20/06/2019 9:43 am
EitanCher
(@eitancher)

It's happening for me as well.  Would love to be able to read more than just the first page of posts!

Posted : 01/07/2019 2:22 am
Share: