Notifications
Clear all

Calibration problems  

RSS
jose.banchero2
(@jose-banchero2)
Calibration problems

Hello, i’ve had the prusa i3mk3s for almost a year, i’ve printed for a year just fine, but now, i’ve had to move, so i transported it with all the recomendations, i set it all up, and did a wizard calibration, it all went fine, i printed a bunch of stuff, and then, a print crashed and the auto home was changed, and then a bunch of stuff started happening. When i did mesh leveling, it made weird sounds and it didnt move smoothly. I read a lot of answers in prusa forums, and managed to resolve it, so i tried to print something, it crashed and it all happened again, the auto home changed, when i tried selftest, the x axis had error, there’s nothing blocking it, and when trying first level calibration, it didnt move and it made rattling noises. I’m pretty new at fixing issues, haven’t had any major issues before. Please, can anyone help me? 
Thank you 

This topic was modified 4 years ago by jose.banchero2
Posted : 10/05/2020 9:31 pm
JoanTabb
(@joantabb)
Veteran Member Moderator
RE: Calibration problems

Hi Jose, 
It may be time for a bit of Maintenance

https://help.prusa3d.com/en/article/i3-printers-regular-maintenance_2072#rods-and-bearings

regards Joan

I try to make safe suggestions,You should understand the context and ensure you are happy that they are safe before attempting to apply my suggestions, what you do, is YOUR responsibility. Location Halifax UK

Posted : 10/05/2020 10:40 pm
Share: