Notifications
Clear all

MK3 with MMU2S => MK3+ with MMU2S  

RSS
SteveT
(@stevet)
MK3 with MMU2S => MK3+ with MMU2S

Please help I am so confused.

I have received the MK3+ upgrade but what exactly do I need to print and change on my existing setup.

I have looked at the instructions but can't really see any parts that look any different.

Are all the upgrade parts on the extruder only?
If I just reprint all extruder parts regardless of whether they are the same as what i have or not will that do the trick ?

I am not exactly thick but there are so many instructions for upgrades now it is really getting difficult to follow what needs doing to achieve a fully upgraded printer.

Steve

Best Answer by Lichtjaeger:

Here. The upgraded parts have the commit message "MK3S+ upgrade". Look also for the file names. Some file names have "mmu2s" appended. You only need those versions and some parts like fs-cover-mmu2s.stl don't have upgrades. So you can use the part you already have.

This topic was modified 3 years ago by SteveT
Posted : 19/01/2021 9:26 pm
Lichtjaeger
(@lichtjaeger)
Noble Member
RE: MK3 with MMU2S => MK3+ with MMU2S

Here. The upgraded parts have the commit message "MK3S+ upgrade". Look also for the file names. Some file names have "mmu2s" appended. You only need those versions and some parts like fs-cover-mmu2s.stl don't have upgrades. So you can use the part you already have.

Posted : 19/01/2021 10:36 pm
SteveT liked
Share: