First Benchy! A few problem spots though
I just printed my first benchy, and a second after correcting the Z adjust to get A flat bottom and test a temp reduction. Both models have the same small issues, and one major one. I am printing from the included SD card, and my printer was pre-assembled. Great circle on the chimney, so I don’t think any belts are loose. Any ideas/recommendations, especially to resolve the big pits in the back on the left side of the plaque?
I can‘t see the pictures in your post, but: that sounds very familiar. I had basically the same issues with the benchy from the SD and the filament that came with the printer. Most of the problems disappeared when I used my own g-Code, sliced with the current version of PrusaSlicer, all issues where gone, when I additionally used different filament.
I recommend you try that before wasting more time (like I did) on troubleshooting.
And, yes, the g-Codes on the SD should be up to date and the stock filament should not cause any trouble... but in my case, they weren’t, and it was.
Thank you so much for the link, I reposted with working pics, but its waiting for moderator approval. I noticed my file for bench on the sd card was from 2018, while the one that downloaded with prusaslicer was just updated this month, so maybe this gcode will have better results.