Notifications
Clear all

Dysza 0.8  

RSS
R2Artur
(@r2artur)
Dysza 0.8

Chcialem zmienic dysze na 0.8 ale w drukarce mk3s mam tylko do wyboru 0.24,0.4,0.6 

Pomoze ktos jak moge dodac do drukarki inne rozmiary ?

Posted : 15/11/2020 10:32 pm
Karkovski
(@karkovski)
Member Moderator
RE: Dysza 0.8

Najprościej będzie stworzyć własne profile drukarki i druku w oparciu o profile np. dla dyszy 0.6.

Ustawienia drukarki -> Ekstruder 1 -> Średnica dyszy - Zapisz profil z nową nazwą

następnie

Ustawienia druku:
1. Klik na zieloną flagę (zrobi się czerwona, czyli pokażą Ci się niekompatybilne profile) - znajdź profil dla dyszy 0.6 (np. 0.20mm NORMAL @0.6 nozzle)
2. Sekcja Zależności - Kompatybilne drukarki - odznacz Wszystko, kliknij Ustaw, wybierz utworzoną przed chwilą drukarkę
3. Sekcja Zaawansowane, tutaj ustaw szerokości ścieżek (110-125% średnicy dyszy)
4. Zapisz nowy profil druku

To jedyne, co musisz ustawić, żeby działało, ale warto byłoby przeprowadzić również kalibrację Linear Advance:
https://help.prusa3d.com/pl/article/linear-advance_5874

Posted : 16/11/2020 10:32 pm
R2Artur
(@r2artur)
Topic starter answered:

@karkovski

Ustawienia dla dyszy 0.6 nie ma problemu to jest w software drukarki tylko chcialem drukowac na 0.8 

i w sumie pytanie jest czy da sie tam dolozyc opcjie innych dysz oprocz tych co sa juz wgrane bo ustawienia w slicer nie ma problemu chodzi tylo o drukarke 

Posted : 16/11/2020 10:56 pm
JoanTabb
(@joantabb)
Veteran Member Moderator

The printer firmware doesn't really know about nozzle diameters, 

the query about mis matched nozzle data, in firmware is merely to check that you actually wanted to change nozzle sizes...   

if you remove, or comment out this line, in the Custom Start Gcode, then the printer will not try to check the value. 

after that, you need to change the nozel diameter in the Printer settigs > Extruder menu, and change the extrusion widths in the Printer Advanced menu

then change the layer height settings if required...  
Please be aware, the e3dv6 extruder cannot support large diameter nozzles at wide extrusion rates, with tall layer heights at high speeds... it simply can't melt a lot of filament, quickly, for an extended period of time. 

some alternatives include
the Volcano hot end, but that reduces Z height, and needs revised part fan shrouds. 
the Phaetus hot end or dragon hotend, both available in Hi Flow versions  (drop in replacement for e3dv6) 
Slice Mosquito, and copperhead... both need new extruder housings. and fan arangements.

there are also alternative nozzles that are reputed to give better flow characteristics than the e3dV6 nozzles. but I have not tried those. 

Good luck, Joan

I try to make safe suggestions,You should understand the context and ensure you are happy that they are safe before attempting to apply my suggestions, what you do, is YOUR responsibility. Location Halifax UK

Posted : 17/11/2020 1:47 am
Karkovski
(@karkovski)
Member Moderator

Tak jak wspomniała Joan, średnica dyszy nie ma większego znaczenia dla firmware drukarki - maszyna wykonuje tylko polecenia zapisane w G-code, więc to G-code musi być odpowiednio przygotowany. Możesz po prostu wyłączyć sprawdzanie średnicy dyszy w FW drukarki lub usunąć linię kodu startowego:

M862.1 P[nozzle_diameter] ; nozzle diameter check

Ważne jest również to, że E3D V6 może nie radzić sobie z dyszą 0.8 przy wyższych prędkościach.

Posted : 17/11/2020 1:07 pm
JoanTabb
(@joantabb)
Veteran Member Moderator
RE: Nozzle 0.8

@karkovski

Thank you, Karkovski...

I had copied the line of text to remove...   but neglected to paste it into the text!

Joan

I try to make safe suggestions,You should understand the context and ensure you are happy that they are safe before attempting to apply my suggestions, what you do, is YOUR responsibility. Location Halifax UK

Posted : 17/11/2020 1:10 pm
Karkovski liked
R2Artur
(@r2artur)
Topic starter answered:

Dziekuje za pomoc teraz juz wiem co mam zrobic pozdrawiam 

Thank you for your help, now I know what to do. Regards
Posted : 18/11/2020 7:10 pm
Karkovski liked
Share: