Extruder badly skipping for no obvious reason
I've tried the following to try and figure out why my extruder is skipping:
- Multiple cold pulls (there was no clog)
- Idler tension adjustment and inspection (more tension made it worse, less better)
- Firmware and Software updates (latest)
- Hot end tear down (no clogs)
- Resistance check on thermistor and heater (both within spec)
The only thing I've done recently is calibrate my esteps with M92 and M500 as the default was 6% under...but it was printing fine after that.
However, if I heat the hotend up to 275°C and manually push some PLA through, I am feeling quite a lot of resistance.
Not sure what else to try?