Notifications
Clear all

Consistent Extrusion Issue  

RSS
Matt
 Matt
(@matt-19)
Consistent Extrusion Issue

I originally posted here: https://forum.prusa3d.com/forum/original-prusa-i3-mk2-s-hardware-firmware-and-software-help/streaking-extruder-power-supply-controller-slic3r-other-issue/
I haven't received any feedback on that yet; as far as I can tell it appears to be a unique issue; in addition to what's posted there I have flashed firmware redid the wiring of the hotend (as that was the thing I changed).

The problem is super consistent; if you look at those images in the link the problem is consistent (IE almost the exact same spots will have the extrusion issue); I almost wonder if it's new problem in triggering the y-axis sets it up to be so consistent (like it is a problem that happens every 20 seconds or something and when it grinds up against the y-axis endstop it syncs it up) but I don't understand why it is so consistent and why effectively it occurred after I changed out the hotend only. If I get no feedback here next weekend I will probably try to replace the heater and then maybe thermal sensor... but I'm kind of at a loss (it seems electrical; but it seems even more controller but I also don't understand why it affects only certain aspects and so consistently)

Posted : 07/09/2020 5:36 pm
Share: