Printing crashed with message: webServerTask. Precise data access error, precise bot. Any ideas?

Notifications
Clear all

Printing crashed with message: webServerTask. Precise data access error, precise bot. Any ideas?  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS
jnousis
(@jnousis)

Hi all! Any ideas what could that be?

Printing stopped about halfway, fans 100%, no resume possibility.

Posted : 07/08/2020 9:47 pm
Gordon W
(@gordon-w)
Reputable Member
RE: Printing crashed with message: webServerTask. Precise data access error, precise bot. Any ideas?

I'd open a chat with support, it's some sort of software bug in 4.2.0 that needs fixing 🙂

Posted : 08/08/2020 9:05 am
bobc
 bobc
(@bobc)
Reputable Member
RE: Printing crashed with message: webServerTask. Precise data access error, precise bot. Any ideas?

Best places for bug reports like this is https://github.com/prusa3d/Prusa-Firmware-Buddy/issues

Posted : 08/08/2020 9:22 am
Zoltan
(@zoltan)
Member Moderator

The best is to produce the crash dump settings - save crash dump and attach it to the report, thanks

even an old man can learn new things 🙂
Standard I3 mk3s, MMU2S, Prusa Enclosure, Fusion 360, PrusaSlicer, Windows 10
PRUSA MINI+ Prusalink + Prusa Connect

Posted : 16/08/2020 5:04 pm
Gordon W
(@gordon-w)
Reputable Member

@zoltan

Can you still get back to the menu after a blue screen like that? I'm lucky enough not to have this issue on my printer, but had assumed it was like the Windows PC BSOD, and a reboot was the only fix.

Posted : 16/08/2020 8:42 pm
Zoltan
(@zoltan)
Member Moderator

Gordon,

unfortunatelly not. You have to reboot - developers are working on it.

Posted : 18/08/2020 4:17 am
Gordon W
(@gordon-w)
Reputable Member

@zoltan

Thanks, I thought that wold be the case but your comment about saving crash dumps made me wonder.

Posted : 19/08/2020 8:22 am
Zoltan
(@zoltan)
Member Moderator

@gordon-w

the crash dump contains stored data regarding this blue crash for further issue nalysis, so if you have succeded to get it, would be great if you could share it. 

Posted : 19/08/2020 9:17 am
Zoltan
(@zoltan)
Member Moderator

@jnousis

how long time took the halfway?

what USB stick are you using?

Posted : 20/08/2020 4:46 pm
Gordon W
(@gordon-w)
Reputable Member

A firmware update has been posted with a fix for this problem https://github.com/prusa3d/Prusa-Firmware-Buddy/releases/tag/v4.2.1

Posted : 31/08/2020 6:47 pm
gios07 liked
karl-herbert
(@karl-herbert)
Illustrious Member

Same problem here - crash after approx. one second after selecting the "version info" menu (no LAN connection, no USB stick plugged in, no active print):

dump.bin: dump

Statt zu klagen, dass wir nicht alles haben, was wir wollen, sollten wir lieber dankbar sein, dass wir nicht alles bekommen, was wir verdienen.

Posted : 14/01/2021 5:43 pm
Zoltan
(@zoltan)
Member Moderator

@karl-herbert

Did it happened during long print?

Thanks for the dump. Will be transfered to appropriate programmer.

Should be resolved in 4.3 RC1 

Posted : 14/01/2021 6:46 pm
karl-herbert
(@karl-herbert)
Illustrious Member

@zoltan

Thanks for the feedback! The printer was unused and idle for about 2 days. USB stick and network cable was not plugged in. No Raspberry and no Octoprint in use. I flashed the firmware, unplugged the USB stick and selected the "Version Info" menu. After about 1 second -> blue screen. The only version with which this does not happen is 4.0.2. I will test 4.0.2 and 4.3.0 RC1 again tomorrow and report (incl. dump.bin).

Statt zu klagen, dass wir nicht alles haben, was wir wollen, sollten wir lieber dankbar sein, dass wir nicht alles bekommen, was wir verdienen.

Posted : 14/01/2021 9:08 pm
karl-herbert
(@karl-herbert)
Illustrious Member

@zoltan

The problem is temporarily fixed with 4.3.0 RC1.

What does the board info "SZ?" mean ?

Thanks!

Posted : 15/01/2021 12:24 pm
Zoltan
(@zoltan)
Member Moderator

@karl-herbert

can you check please if it appeares also in the English? I will check other languages as soon as I will be at my printer

Posted : 15/01/2021 12:59 pm
karl-herbert
(@karl-herbert)
Illustrious Member

@zoltan

certainly, here is the result:

Posted : 15/01/2021 1:44 pm
Zoltan
(@zoltan)
Member Moderator

@karl-herbert

Thanks will do myself and forward for further investigation 

Posted : 15/01/2021 4:51 pm
Zoltan
(@zoltan)
Member Moderator

@karl-herbert

the line should contain the serial number of your board. It works for me correctly.

I suppose, you have original Prusa MINI without any bootloader flashing. 😉 

Posted : 15/01/2021 5:21 pm
karl-herbert
(@karl-herbert)
Illustrious Member

@zoltan

Possibly it is because I removed the appendix and made some changes to the firmware. But it does not bother me, because I can work with it.

thanks for your efforts 👍 

Posted : 15/01/2021 5:59 pm
Zoltan
(@zoltan)
Member Moderator

@karl-herbert

No problem at all. I have also broken appendix. Did you use for build the Průša recomended build procedures or do you  you have your own IDE environment? 

Posted : 16/01/2021 9:01 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: