Notifications
Clear all

markings on deliveried mini noozle?  

RSS
pingu
(@pingu)
Estimable Member
markings on deliveried mini noozle?

did your mounted mini noozle had any markinks? mine had none, witch would mean as e3d marks their noozles, 0,25 mm diameter.

just woundering. had massive underextrusion problems, and changed to an original e3d 0,4 mm noozle ( with 3 markings on it) and it gotten better...

Posted : 14/01/2020 5:26 pm
karl-herbert
(@karl-herbert)
Illustrious Member
RE: markings on deliveried mini noozle?

E3D 0.25mm nozzle have no markings, see here:

V6_nozzles

Did you adjust the values in Slicer Software for a 0.25 nozzle?

Statt zu klagen, dass wir nicht alles haben, was wir wollen, sollten wir lieber dankbar sein, dass wir nicht alles bekommen, was wir verdienen.

Posted : 14/01/2020 7:00 pm
pingu
(@pingu)
Estimable Member
Topic starter answered:

i think you didnt get me right. the original noozle the prusa was delivered to me had NO markings on it

if prusa hadn swapped to cheaper noozles with missing markings this would mean that my noozle was a 0,25

Posted : 14/01/2020 7:25 pm
karl-herbert
(@karl-herbert)
Illustrious Member

Write to Prusa support over chat. They will send you the right standard 0.4mm nozzle with 3 markings.

Statt zu klagen, dass wir nicht alles haben, was wir wollen, sollten wir lieber dankbar sein, dass wir nicht alles bekommen, was wir verdienen.

Posted : 14/01/2020 7:38 pm
PengLord
(@penglord)
Eminent Member

My 0.4mm nozzle has no markings. I also thought it was odd that Prusa was using non-E3D nozzles (even though they aren't using an E3D hotend).

I swapped the nozzle to an official E3D  0.25mm last night and can verify that they are perfectly similar with thread depth and I didn't need to tweak my Z-height at all.

Posted : 15/01/2020 10:49 am
Share: