Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread  

Page 217 / 241
  RSS
mGoleta
(@mgoleta-2)
Eminent Member
RE: Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread

@craigb

I only thought they updated approximately every  2 weeks.

Posted : 01/02/2021 11:33 pm
Bill Marcy
(@bill-marcy)

I figure no matter what it says, the Prusa Team is working their hardest to get product out the door.   

We can't expect them to do more than that.  

Posted : 01/02/2021 11:35 pm
Speedymac
(@speedymac)

@mgoleta-2

Recently they’ve been updating it once a week up until now.

Posted : 01/02/2021 11:36 pm
CraigB liked
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Topic starter answered:

Just to wet your whistle.  I printed my first 400 prints last week on the mini with ABS and now I am printing a few with PC blend to confirm it works.  I had a could failed prints a few weeks ago.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Posted : 02/02/2021 12:03 am
raymate
(@raymate)
Estimable Member

Think they didn't update last week as they was slipping a little, the page just got updated on the 2nd and my order is now slipped one week back to when the initial estimate was. Few weeks ago it moved forward one week. 

But its getting close 🙂 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prusa Mini+ (Ordered Dec 19,2020 - Arrived Feb 21,2021) stated clicking Mar 2nd / MP Select Mini V2

Posted : 02/02/2021 12:37 pm
DarthMeerkat
(@darthmeerkat)

I ordered within the first few hours of the Black Friday Sale and mine was dispatched (via FEDEX) 5pm on Wed 27 Jan Prague Local time. It arrives today to the land down under.

Looking forward to adding a second printer to my current MK2.5S

Mk 2.5S (w/ Full Bear Frame) | Mini+

Posted : 02/02/2021 10:22 pm
Cashew92ftw
(@cashew92ftw)
Trusted Member

Just found out I can ask Mr. Prusa himself to sign my mini. 😀

I'm curious how much more of a delay it'll be for my mini kit to get sent out now, my order was sent in December 6th. Ohh well, it'll be worth the wait 😀

Orange Juice Please

Posted : 02/02/2021 11:34 pm
Speedymac
(@speedymac)

@darthmeerkat

Congratulations. That is a fast delivery in today's world.

I ordered on Nov 25, originally dispatched on Jan 21. First carrier apparently messed things up, replacement was dispatched via DHL on Jan 29. Now expecting delivery to Finland by Friday Feb 5.

Posted : 02/02/2021 11:53 pm
Jon Chua
(@jon-chua)

Mine is up and running!

Posted : 03/02/2021 5:04 am
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Topic starter answered:

@jon-chua

Congrats

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Posted : 03/02/2021 11:21 am
Speedymac
(@speedymac)

@cashew92ftw

I recently watched a Prusa Live webcast on YouTube where Josef Prusa himself talked about signing printers. I just can't remember which episode it was, but he said that asking for a signature will add several weeks to the wait.

@jon-chua

Congratulations!

Posted : 03/02/2021 11:58 am
Cashew92ftw
(@cashew92ftw)
Trusted Member

@speedymac

Yeah it was the most recent one they just did. I figured if im already waiting for my first prusa, i wouldn't mind the idea of waiting a bit longer for this kind of opportunity. Plus i ordered the kit so maybe it'll be easier to accomplish this? maybe not, either way it'll get here precisely when it means to. 😀

Orange Juice Please

Posted : 03/02/2021 2:02 pm
raymate
(@raymate)
Estimable Member

I saw that stream also and Im very tempted to see if you can get him to sign mine. Mine is a couple of weeks away if I don't. 

Did you use chat to ask for the signing ? @cashew92ftw

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prusa Mini+ (Ordered Dec 19,2020 - Arrived Feb 21,2021) stated clicking Mar 2nd / MP Select Mini V2

Posted : 03/02/2021 2:12 pm
Cashew92ftw
(@cashew92ftw)
Trusted Member

@raymate

Yeah i just asked the customer service chat and they were happy to make note of my request. They did say it could add up to a month more of waiting due to "having to pull my printer out of the que and Mr.Prusa is also very busy". I sort of suspect they said that as a blanket answer, but im not sure if the kit would really be delayed that much more. 

I figure its not likley to be something you can go back and get unless you go to the factory or a makerfair and get lucky.

Orange Juice Please

Posted : 03/02/2021 2:32 pm
Cashew92ftw
(@cashew92ftw)
Trusted Member

@raymate

Here is exactly what customerservice said 

"Yes, it is possible, but it can take really long sometimes, until Jo gets to it. These are busy times, I'm afraid. I can of course add a note to your order and request a signature right away if you wish."

Orange Juice Please

Posted : 03/02/2021 2:35 pm
Okssmu
(@okssmu)

Are anyone get any information that mini + kit is posted? My order status is still "Payment accepted"

Today is the day;

Shipping of first orders will start during the second week of February 2021 (starting 2/8/2021).

Posted : 08/02/2021 1:24 pm
JordanK
(@jordank)
Eminent Member

@okssmu

I pre-ordered the Mini+ kit too.  Curious to see if they start to ship this week.  They haven't posted the new Mini+ kit assembly manual online yet but another post in this section shows that they have posted the models for new parts that will ship with the kit.  It appears that they have made some improvements/changes to the Mini+ kit to make it easier to assemble and to improve the design.  I'm totally ok with improvements 😉

Jordan.

Posted : 08/02/2021 2:22 pm
Fayoh
(@fayoh)
Eminent Member

@okssmu

I was totally hoping for the first shipments to be announced today, all hyped up. Then I realized that the date might have been just a clarification when the 2nd week of February begins...

Not that it really matters too much for me, ordered the 4th of jan so it will probably be quite some time.

This post was modified 3 years ago by Fayoh
Posted : 08/02/2021 3:57 pm
JordanK
(@jordank)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @daniel-16

@okssmu

Not that it really matters too much for me, ordered the 4th of jan so it will probably be quite some time.

I ordered Dec 30.  I added some Prusament to my order (via the online chat) a couple of weeks back and I asked the support person if my order was really going to ship as late as May 2021.  He wouldn't give me a date but he did say "quite a bit before May".  That cheered me up...haha.

Posted : 08/02/2021 7:02 pm
Fayoh liked
Okssmu
(@okssmu)

This waiting is so frustrating, i've been refreshing my order page Today at least ten times. And im also curious all the improvements what they are do. I was hoping that they even publish assembly manual today. 

Posted : 08/02/2021 7:50 pm
Page 217 / 241
Share: