Page 202 / 241
  RSS
Kev
 Kev
(@kev)
RE: Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread
Posted by: @charles-h13

@wolfiebot

You will soon.  Do not be concerned about orders shipping out of order.  

Not concerned, just excitedly impatient! 😆 

Posted : 17/09/2020 11:19 am
pru-135
(@pru-135)

It seems like so far no mini has been shipped this week.
Shipping of my order week has started on the 7th. So for nothing yet unfortunately.

Was hoping for it to arrive during my holiday, since that will be over next I'll have to take another week off  😉.

Posted : 17/09/2020 5:12 pm
Moaeed Sajid
(@moaeed-sajid)

Sorry, am I missing something but I see no way to update the spreadsheet? 

Ordered my first 3d printer around 20th August (full option list and black galaxy filament), with a relatively short 7 week wait, but still check everyday!

Posted : 18/09/2020 10:33 am
Sayum
(@sayum)

@moaeedsajid

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cEUO-8AQevqBbD37C25bSPWbb3Lpk6q_-WZuZ0HOIOY/edit

Posted : 18/09/2020 10:35 am
Kev
 Kev
(@kev)

Just got my notification of shipping email! 😀 

Ordered 12th July, Orange, Sensor, UK.

Better build my desk now!

Posted : 18/09/2020 11:44 am
Moaeed Sajid
(@moaeed-sajid)

@samsamm777

Thank you.  I've put in my update

Posted : 18/09/2020 12:44 pm
ckwhite2003
(@ckwhite2003)

Just got the shipping notification and also an email from the support saying it takes 4-5 day’s for FedEx to ship to US so yay going to get it soon

Posted : 18/09/2020 12:57 pm
Kev liked
Jorpy
(@jorpy)

I also got my shipping notification today. Ordered August 1st without filament sensor. Depending on how well updated the spreadsheet is, it seems like I jumped the queue a bit?

Posted : 18/09/2020 7:52 pm
ChillyPenguin
(@chillypenguin)
Trusted Member

It does look like the filament sensor was the cause of the recent delays. 

Posted : 19/09/2020 8:33 am
kevinbakon
(@kevinbakon)
Posted by: @jsr96

I also got my shipping notification today. Ordered August 1st without filament sensor. Depending on how well updated the spreadsheet is, it seems like I jumped the queue a bit?

Mine was ordered on Aug 1 as well, but no shipping notification yet.... I do have the filament sensor, both sheets and the silver filament options... Looks like mines delayed a bit. Hopefully not too far out though!

Posted : 19/09/2020 11:08 am
Kev
 Kev
(@kev)

Delivered this morning! Now to keep working all afternoon without getting tempted by it! 

Posted : 23/09/2020 11:40 am
Sayum
(@sayum)
Posted by: @jsr96

Looks like it! I ordered on the 27th July, and nothing yet. Hoping for this week.

Posted : 23/09/2020 11:57 am
Philipp
(@philipp-9)

Mine was just shipped, ordered on 20th July 🍾 

Orange one with both sheets and filament sensor.

This post was modified 4 years ago by Philipp
Posted : 23/09/2020 5:06 pm
ElectroRage
(@electrorage)

Mine was shipped a couple of hours ago, ordered july 20th. Orange with PEI sheet and filament sensor. 

Posted : 23/09/2020 7:17 pm
d0ug
 d0ug
(@d0ug)
Trusted Member

Ordered mine Jul 22 and it shipped Sep 22. Orange, both sheets, filament sensor and a spool of Galaxy Black. I would advise anyone ordering one to just pay the bit extra for DHL. I choose FedEx. My printer arrived in town Friday and has just bit sitting in the FedEx warehouse all weekend since apparently it was put on the "special handling" of the delivery to only deliver on weekdays. Had I done DHL I would have probably had the thing on Thur or Fri, since I have done several orders of Prusament while waiting and all those have arrived in 2-3 days by DHL. Screw FedEx, I wanted to be playing with the thing this weekend =)

Posted : 27/09/2020 10:11 pm
Aaron C
(@aaron-c-2)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @d0ug

Ordered mine Jul 22 and it shipped Sep 22. Orange, both sheets, filament sensor and a spool of Galaxy Black. I would advise anyone ordering one to just pay the bit extra for DHL. I choose FedEx. My printer arrived in town Friday and has just bit sitting in the FedEx warehouse all weekend since apparently it was put on the "special handling" of the delivery to only deliver on weekdays. Had I done DHL I would have probably had the thing on Thur or Fri, since I have done several orders of Prusament while waiting and all those have arrived in 2-3 days by DHL. Screw FedEx, I wanted to be playing with the thing this weekend =)

Hoping the speed picks up. I ordered mine 21st of August. Latest advice is that it will be shipped next week! Fingers crossed.

Posted : 28/09/2020 7:43 pm
lee3d
(@lee3d)

Order mine on the 18th of August no sensor. 

I got some filament bought also and it just came in today.  Just gotta wait for the printer. Getting excited 

Posted : 28/09/2020 7:54 pm
Aaron C liked
Sayum
(@sayum)

I ordered on the 27th July. Shipped on 25th Sept. Howevcr, the tracking hasn't updated at all yet, so it seems they havn't actually shipped it yet, and just created the shipment only. 🙁

Posted : 28/09/2020 8:27 pm
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Topic starter answered:

It seems link deliveries are occurring quicker.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Posted : 28/09/2020 8:57 pm
kevinbakon
(@kevinbakon)

Ordered on 8/1 & nothing on shipping yet.
(Black with both sheets, filament sensor and silver PLA)
Yesterday, they did assure me it's on track, via chat. 8 weeks has passed though and the projected ship date would have been 9/23.

Posted : 29/09/2020 1:52 pm
Page 202 / 241
Share: