Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread  

Page 193 / 241
  RSS
Gordon W
(@gordon-w)
Reputable Member
RE: Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread

@sm26

I believe@charles-h13 is the owner of the spreadsheet, so I suspect he is the only one who can alter the locked page.

Revisions are just that, minor revisions to the parts, either for reliability or ease of manufacturing / assembly. We are actually on R4 now, but not sure when it made it into production so the sheet has not been updated. See https://github.com/prusa3d/Original-Prusa-MINI/releases for details of the changes at  each revision. Only the parts changed pick up the new revision number, so a printer built at R4 has a mix of R1, R2, R3 and R4 parts if that makes sense!

Posted : 14/07/2020 3:08 pm
SM26
 SM26
(@sm26)
Eminent Member

@gordon-w

makes perfect sense.

So if I understand it correctly, (theoretically) I can print myself each revision I want, since it's all changes to the printed parts, and not something else?

(I'm talking about the STL folder, not the /STEP/Mechanical parts/ folder.)

This release page is just the piece of the puzzle i was missing.

P.S.
this thread lead me down the rabbit hole, really interesting stuff, and after reading each comment there, I really like how this community is shaped.

Posted : 14/07/2020 3:56 pm
Limbo3500
(@limbo3500)

Ordered early april, is now indeed in the 'End of July' shipping range.

Should be delivered just before my holiday then. That would be a perfect timing!

Posted : 14/07/2020 3:58 pm
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Topic starter answered:

@gordon-w

I am not the owner or initiator.  I just started this thread.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Posted : 14/07/2020 5:29 pm
Gordon W
(@gordon-w)
Reputable Member

@charles-h13

Apologies, I recalled the link on your post that started the thread, but now realise it was an edit by a mod. Having trawled through the thread there wasn't a spreadsheet until we reached page 16! I now think that @dennis-s12 is the owner of the spreadsheet, hopefully he can update the data range to fix the graphs 🙂

Posted : 14/07/2020 6:01 pm
Gordon W
(@gordon-w)
Reputable Member

My Mini has arrived 😀 I have to say that the 4 hours from "out for delivery" to the doorbell ringing seemed longer than the ~4 months since I ordered the printer!

Posted : 15/07/2020 2:36 pm
Armadillo liked
wyntrblue
(@wyntrblue)

I woke up to a nice surprise...

a shipping notification. 

so ordered 14/4/2020 shipped 16/7/2020

Posted : 16/07/2020 6:23 am
Armadillo
(@armadillo)

Congratulations and have fun with your Mini! 🙂

Proud owner of a Prusa Mini! =)

Posted : 16/07/2020 12:02 pm
Fury
 Fury
(@fury)
Posted by: @wyntrblue

a shipping notification. 

That's good news. I ordered mine on the 15/04/2020.. Tomorrow? 🙂 

Posted : 17/07/2020 3:06 am
Dr. Wunderlurch
(@dr-wunderlurch)
Eminent Member

Got the shipping notification 1hr ago. 😀 😀 😀 

Now im excited.

Wonder how long it takes to arrive 

Posted : 17/07/2020 3:48 pm
Gordon W liked
Gordon W
(@gordon-w)
Reputable Member

@dr-wunderlurch

I got my notification about the same time of day, it was picked up by DHL the next morning and delivered in the UK the day after pick up. That was with DHL express service.

Posted : 17/07/2020 4:02 pm
Limbo3500
(@limbo3500)

I misread my orderdate silly US month day read. Couldn't remember for the world I only ordered in June...

So will have to wait for sept delivery.

Posted : 17/07/2020 4:17 pm
Matt Boyer
(@matt-boyer)
Estimable Member
Posted by: @wyntrblue

a shipping notification. 

That's super-good news.  I ordered on May 19th and it was scheduled for September.  If they're shipping April orders that means I could see mine around this time next month. 🙂  Fingers crossed I win the Prusament Up-Cycling contest, and I'll sell the Mini.

Posted : 17/07/2020 9:42 pm
Gordon W
(@gordon-w)
Reputable Member

A suggestion for those of you waiting for the Mini if it's your  first 3D printer: Have a look at what you want to print and see what else you need! I've had the mini for 3 or 4 days and I'm delighted. The sheep and frogs etc. look great, time to move on to more practical things. The problem is that I'd collected loads of things to print, but almost all need nuts and bolts to hold them together 🤔 perhaps I should have ordered a small stock of common sizes whilst I was waiting for the printer!

By the way, in my experience the Mini is a great little printer with no set up problems. I'm sure there will be issues in the future, but for now 😎 !

Posted : 18/07/2020 11:57 am
Armadillo
(@armadillo)
Posted by: @gordon-w

A suggestion for those of you waiting for the Mini if it's your  first 3D printer: Have a look at what you want to print and see what else you need! I've had the mini for 3 or 4 days and I'm delighted. The sheep and frogs etc. look great, time to move on to more practical things. The problem is that I'd collected loads of things to print, but almost all need nuts and bolts to hold them together 🤔 perhaps I should have ordered a small stock of common sizes whilst I was waiting for the printer!

By the way, in my experience the Mini is a great little printer with no set up problems. I'm sure there will be issues in the future, but for now 😎 !

Good advice. After some smaller prints I just came back from Ikea with 3 black LACK. Now my Mini is printing the parts for the next days. 😀

Proud owner of a Prusa Mini! =)

Posted : 18/07/2020 1:22 pm
Gordon W liked
handro
(@handro)

I've been lurking here since I ordered and checking the spreadsheet every other day or so. 2 orders after mine in mid-April show Shipped. Mine can't be far behind. It's finally happening. 

Posted : 19/07/2020 6:28 am
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Topic starter answered:

@handro

Probably a reliable assessment but do not read too much in to the sheet.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Posted : 19/07/2020 1:52 pm
Fury
 Fury
(@fury)

Anyday now.. Orders after mine have already shipped/been received by people.. 

1st project will be most of the parts for this build https://www.3dsets.com/product/model-2-rancher-4x4-hardtop/
A few of the parts are too big, and will have to be built on my CR10S Pro, but most will be on the mini... when it gest here.

Sooooooon....

Posted : 21/07/2020 2:39 pm
Dr. Wunderlurch
(@dr-wunderlurch)
Eminent Member

My Mini was loaded in the delivery veicle. I hope im home in time or some neighbour will accept it.

Posted : 22/07/2020 10:09 am
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Topic starter answered:

@dr-wunderlurch

You are gonna love it.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Posted : 22/07/2020 10:10 am
Page 193 / 241