Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread  

Page 182 / 241
  RSS
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Topic starter answered:
RE: Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread

@hawwwran

If you keep posting that every 3 days, you will eventually be right, eventually.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Posted : 08/06/2020 9:29 am
GrimmWinters
(@grimmwinters)
Trusted Member

i keep rooting for you @hawwwran

Posted : 08/06/2020 10:12 am
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Topic starter answered:
Posted by: @strandedbandit

i keep rooting for you @hawwwran

Me too.  I am hoping @hawwwran gets his soon.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Posted : 08/06/2020 10:27 am
LeeM
 LeeM
(@leem)
Eminent Member

@charles-h13

Me too 😀 

Posted : 08/06/2020 11:43 am
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

Now we only need Prusa to want it too and it's done 😀

I have come here to chew bubblegum and perfect my MINI ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Posted : 08/06/2020 12:54 pm
Gordon W liked
Tm4n
 Tm4n
(@tm4n)

Now that the order right above mine shipped today according to the table, I feel like I just can't wait any more! The first week and the last week of waiting are definitely the hardest on me.

Of course, @hawwwran deserves to get his printer before me. Thanks to you and everyone else for keeping me entertained in this thread and giving the daily status update that I look forward to.

Posted : 08/06/2020 1:51 pm
LeeM
 LeeM
(@leem)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @tm4n

Now that the order right above mine shipped today according to the table, I feel like I just can't wait any more! The first week and the last week of waiting are definitely the hardest on me.

Of course, @hawwwran deserves to get his printer before me. Thanks to you and everyone else for keeping me entertained in this thread and giving the daily status update that I look forward to.

Yeah big thanks to @hawwwran for keeping us all informed of activity on the spreadsheet 👍 

I used to come here every day before my Mini arrived to see if @hawwwran had any new predictions.

Still not sure why I got mine before others who ordered before me though. As a newbie to 3d printing I'm enjoying the experience so far (although I did have to replace the PTFE on mine after only 3 days use !)

Posted : 08/06/2020 2:35 pm
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

It's a good thing they are not shipping according to service, that would be a mess 🙂

Anyway.. only one order from 13.Jan shipped today. Usual working hours end in about an hour.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and perfect my MINI ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Posted : 08/06/2020 2:52 pm
3ddruckerlernen.de
(@3ddruckerlernen-de)

I've git my MINI around 2 month ago and it is working fine since then. Thanks for the good work @prusa

Posted : 08/06/2020 5:39 pm
adynis
(@adynis)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @lee-mad.
[...]
As a newbie to 3d printing I'm enjoying the experience so far (although I did have to replace the PTFE on mine after only 3 days use !)

Just to confirm: The same for me: I have it for 1..2 weeks, It's a greate experience I have with my first 3d printer , I like it a lot ! but after ~3 days I also changed the internal ~4cm PTFE tube (the original one was ~2mm smaller then the specifications from prusa help and I had under-extrusions, and then some material inside the heatbreak, so also clicking; After cleaning and replacing the PTFE tube, seems excellent ! )

This post was modified 4 years ago 3 times by adynis
Posted : 08/06/2020 8:33 pm
Crawlerin
(@crawlerin)
Prominent Member

Maybe they should add not one or two in the spares bag, but rather a handful 🤔 I am not being sarcastic. Or consider it consumable, in which case they should sell it by a pack rather than paying for individual pipes when you order spare parts. (I know you can cut and chamfer yourself, but some people are lazy or cannot momentarily print the jig).

This post was modified 4 years ago by Crawlerin
Posted : 08/06/2020 10:54 pm
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

There was one order from 13.Jan marked as shipped in our spreadsheet yesterday.

Three orders were marked as delivered.

MPETS: 9.Jan (slowing down, but it's TODAY)

Posted : 09/06/2020 6:05 am
LeeM
 LeeM
(@leem)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @crawlerin

Maybe they should add not one or two in the spares bag, but rather a handful 🤔 I am not being sarcastic. Or consider it consumable, in which case they should sell it by a pack rather than paying for individual pipes when you order spare parts. (I know you can cut and chamfer yourself, but some people are lazy or cannot momentarily print the jig).

I have to agree.

Is there a printable jig for cutting/chamfering the PTFE somewhere ?

Posted : 09/06/2020 2:02 pm
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

@lee-mad

https://www.prusaprinters.org/prints/31678

Posted : 09/06/2020 2:23 pm
LeeM liked
cho
 cho
(@cho)
Eminent Member

And again a day on which DPD gave no response to my missing parcel with the Prusa Mini. Prusa is waiting for DPD and I am waiting for Prusa. Yeah, that's fun 🙁

As I didn't know how long Prusa will be, I ordered around the end of april a Fysetc clone of the Mini. It is supposed to be shipped until the end of next week. Right now it feels like the clone comes before the original 🙁

Posted : 09/06/2020 2:29 pm
Gordon W
(@gordon-w)
Reputable Member

Cho

Have you tried asking DPD about your missing parcel on Twitter or other similar social media, they sometime respond to these enquiries. I don't know if the store that you were going to collect the printer from is part of a chain, but if it is a polite question in their direction may help.

Posted : 09/06/2020 2:54 pm
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

There were three orders marked as shipped in our spreadsheet yesterday.

One from 22.Dec

One from 16.Jan

One from 19.Jan

MPETS: 9.Jun (now it does not make sense any more)

Posted : 10/06/2020 5:15 am
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

Two orders were marked as delivered.

Posted : 10/06/2020 5:16 am
Bill Plein
(@bill-plein)
Eminent Member

WooHOOO!!! Got my shipping notification this morning. Updated my order on the community spreadsheet. Ordered January 21.

Austin, Texas, USA

Posted : 10/06/2020 3:37 pm
Tm4n and Gordon W liked
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

Now I wonder whether they ship my order first or any of february 🙂

Is there somebody else still waiting for Dec order?

Posted : 10/06/2020 8:35 pm
Page 182 / 241
Share: