(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member
RE: Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread
Posted by: @lee-mad

@hawwwran

No MPETS today ? 😉 

Whoa!

MPETS: 31.May (steady)

I have come here to chew bubblegum and perfect my MINI ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Posted : 21/05/2020 1:16 pm
LeeM
 LeeM
(@leem)
Eminent Member

@hawwwran

Shame, that's almost the same as Prusas estimated shipping date, I was hoping you would have better news as mine was ordered 29th December (same week as yours).. oh well, not long to wait now.

Posted : 21/05/2020 3:27 pm
AZ_TIM
(@az_tim)
Trusted Member

My son just informed me that the Mini he got me for Christmas, ordered December 20, has shipped!

with the sensor, to the US.

it is not in the spreadsheet, but it means the orders from around the 20th are shipping!

woo! Hoo! 

This post was modified 4 years ago by AZ_TIM

I'm not a mad scientist, I'm an angry engineer in training.

Posted : 21/05/2020 4:11 pm
LeeM and burtronix liked
mike-io
(@mike-io)
Posted by: @lee-mad

@hawwwran

Shame, that's almost the same as Prusas estimated shipping date, I was hoping you would have better news as mine was ordered 29th December (same week as yours).. oh well, not long to wait now.

The prusa date has actually shifted earlier by almost 3 weeks in the past month. At one point the shipping page had orders from week 52/2019 showing up as late as the week of 6/22. Now they've got it listed as the week of 6/1.

Posted : 21/05/2020 6:51 pm
With_Maltodextrin
(@with_maltodextrin)
Trusted Member

Just got a shipping notification that my Dec 16th order of an orange Mini with both sheets, the sensor, and a roll of prusament shipped.

Note that my initial purchase was for just the Mini with smooth sheet and sensor. Two or three weeks ago I contacted chat and they added the second sheet and galaxy black prusament to the order (paid via Paypal, interestingly). I sort of assumed it might delay my order since galaxy black pla has been out of stock for a while now, guess it didn't.

Already updated the sheet.

Posted : 21/05/2020 7:16 pm
burtronix liked
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

There were three orders marked as shipped in our spreadsheet yesterday.

One from 16.Dec

Two from 18.Dec

One order from 20.Dec was reported to be shipped outside of the spreadsheet.

MPETS: 1.Jun (slowing down)

I have come here to chew bubblegum and perfect my MINI ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Posted : 22/05/2020 8:02 am
cho
 cho
(@cho)
Eminent Member

Prusa did not note any updates in the Shipping Table either.. 🙁

Posted : 22/05/2020 11:49 am
John Doe
(@john-doe-3)
Estimable Member

Question . . .  is there anyone, who didn't received Prusa Mini and ordered it in November ?
Asking, because I see few lines in excel as not shipped and Prusa claim, they started December orders already. (Mine order is from January)

Posted : 22/05/2020 1:30 pm
AZ_TIM
(@az_tim)
Trusted Member

@hawwwran

I'm the one shipped outside the spreadsheet (from 20-Dec). just got my tracking information, and it should be here Wednesday!

It's the orange & black with the sensor, just the smooth sheet and the filament sample.

I think it is awesome you have been updating everyone and tracking this.

I'm not a mad scientist, I'm an angry engineer in training.

Posted : 22/05/2020 1:31 pm
Gordon W
(@gordon-w)
Reputable Member

@kiwo

I've been watching this as well 🙂 Prusa are shipping Dec orders, but the current shipping table says that Nov 18th - 24th are "Shipping last few orders" and Nov 25th - 1st Dec are "Currently shipping". It would nice to see the November orders finished but I think we need another week or so before we can assume the sheet hasn't been updated.

Posted : 22/05/2020 2:02 pm
adynis
(@adynis)
Eminent Member

Is there any discount received with the Mini for purchasing filaments ?

I'm expecting to ship my mini in the next 1..2..3 weeks, and I'm interested to buy some more prusaments, and I'm not sure if I should order already or wait first for the Mini ...

Posted : 22/05/2020 7:24 pm
burtronix
(@burtronix)
Reputable Member

Just received my shipping notice! Spreadsheet updated. I may have induced the delivery - here is how it went down.

The original order on 20/12/2019 specified my business office as the delivery address. I wanted to change it to my home address (working at home), so I engaged with Prusa chat to make that happen. I also wanted a few spare items for my MK3/S, so those were added to the order (small cost & small weight, less than $10 added cost). Six hours after the order change was complete, I received the shipping notice.

Whatever you find to do with your hands, do with all your might!

Posted : 22/05/2020 7:34 pm
Charlie
(@charlie)
Posted by: @adynis

I'm expecting to ship my mini in the next 1..2..3 weeks, and I'm interested to buy some more prusaments, and I'm not sure if I should order already or wait first for the Mini ...

Go to store and LOGIN, discount will show up on filament, if not wait.

Posted : 22/05/2020 7:39 pm
adynis
(@adynis)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @charles-k9

Go to store and LOGIN, discount will show up on filament, if not wait.

I don't yet have any discount (but I still have to wait for shipping...)
Do you know how the discounts are: for all prusaments? for some? 1%? , 5%? 10% ? ... 

Posted : 22/05/2020 8:41 pm
cho
 cho
(@cho)
Eminent Member

@adynis

You will only get the discount when you buyed your MK3 / MK3S at Prusa directly. When you buyed the kit it is 5%, if you buyed the fully assembled printer it is 10%. But if you only buyed a Mini or SL1 or a MK3/MK3S at external store, then you didn't get a discount.

Posted : 22/05/2020 8:45 pm
adynis
(@adynis)
Eminent Member

@cho

Thanks for the details, I purchased from https://shop.prusa3d.com/ and I'm still waiting (I'm "week52" so planned for "after 1st of June" ).

I suppose they will show me the discount after they will ship (because probably today I'm still able to cancel my order ....).

Is Mini considered a Kit (5% discount) or fully assembled (10 % ) ?  🙂

Posted : 22/05/2020 9:15 pm
cho
 cho
(@cho)
Eminent Member

@adynis

No, with the MINI you won't get the discount! 🙁

You can get the discount only with a MK3 or MK3S which is directly purchased from Prusa..

Posted : 22/05/2020 9:32 pm
adynis liked
Matt
 Matt
(@matt-2)
Trusted Member

The store page for the MK3S assembled has a section titled "Discount program for Original Prusa i3 assembled printer owners" while the kit has a section titled "Discount program for Original Prusa i3 kit owners". I can't see any similar section in the MINI's store page, and I can't remember ever reading that the MINI came with its own discount on filament.

Posted : 22/05/2020 9:37 pm
adynis liked
adynis
(@adynis)
Eminent Member

aaahh, got it, so it was:

"But if you only buyed:

(a Mini)

or

(SL1 or a MK3/MK3S at external store),

then you didn't get a discount" :p