Page 154 / 241
  RSS
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member
RE: Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread
Posted by: @nox
Posted by: @hawwwran
Prusa said the corona corona didn't affect the production.

I don't think that it didn't affect the production. Especially when they are producing 55000 face shields "by the way".

In the blog post from 19.3. Jo Prusa wrote "We didn’t have to put any heavy limits on our production or stop it completely [...]" what from my understanding also means, that they indeed had to put at least some limits on their production.

He said that they are stocked up on parts so they do not use the whole farm right now on TV. That's why the shields shouldn's affect them.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and perfect my MINI ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Posted : 13/04/2020 7:57 am
Matteo Cristini
(@matteo-cristini)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @texy

My Mini is due to arrive tomorrow. Those that have received there’s within the last few days, which firmware version was on the supplied USB stick?

Texy

Mine arrived with 4.0.4, but I flashed 4.0.5 RC1 right away and then upgraded to 4.0.5 Final when it was released.

Posted : 13/04/2020 8:35 am
Nox
 Nox
(@nox)

My educated guess on my printers ETA is 14th5 (which is now month earlier then the shipping table). I'll look at my algorithm to check whether I'm sure with that date 🙂

My "printer shipped calculator" seems to be even more optimistic: It says 10th5 for your printer 🙂 But because they seem to ship each order period "randomly" spread over several weeks, I think that this calculation can't possibly be accurate. Also the data source is very inaccurate (that doesn't mean I don't check it every day several times 😀 ) ... only a very small percentage of the orders and often people forget to update the status (or they don't care anymore).

He said that they are stocked up on parts so they do not use the whole farm right now on TV. That's why the shields shouldn's affect them.

I rather meant the working hours needed for the production (and development) of the shields.

Posted : 13/04/2020 8:55 am
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Topic starter answered:

Prusa is making serious progress shipping Minis.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Posted : 13/04/2020 9:21 am
segaertjonas
(@segaertjonas)
Eminent Member

Stupid question but how do I add my order to that spreadsheet? It's still pending but no harm in having a more complete overview 🙂

Posted : 13/04/2020 1:37 pm
UrhoKarila
(@urhokarila)

#350523 here, and my mini's been in Fedex's hands for 3 weeks at this point. Something about them screwing up the customs process, and now refusing to give a timeframe on when it'll be delivered.

Any tips on how to cope?

Posted : 13/04/2020 2:55 pm
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @segaertjonas

Stupid question but how do I add my order to that spreadsheet? It's still pending but no harm in having a more complete overview 🙂

Open it it us this link and just add it

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cEUO-8AQevqBbD37C25bSPWbb3Lpk6q_-WZuZ0HOIOY

I have come here to chew bubblegum and perfect my MINI ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Posted : 13/04/2020 4:23 pm
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @charles-h13

Prusa is making serious progress shipping Minis.  

I would say so, but the shipping table tells different story.

Posted : 13/04/2020 4:24 pm
segaertjonas
(@segaertjonas)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @segaertjonas

Open it it us this link and just add it

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cEUO-8AQevqBbD37C25bSPWbb3Lpk6q_-WZuZ0HOIOY

Done thanks! Just needs a sort but I didn't want to mess it all up...

Posted : 13/04/2020 4:32 pm
burtronix
(@burtronix)
Reputable Member

Looked at the spreadsheet. It looks like somebody cleaned up a bunch of orders from early October that were still showing as pending or shipped a couple days ago. They were obviously orphan data from people who forgot about updating the spreadsheet once they had their Mini in-house. Can't say I blame them.

Whatever you find to do with your hands, do with all your might!

Posted : 13/04/2020 7:12 pm
Dhaya
(@dhaya)

Hey everyone, what are the colors of the sample filaments provided with the Prusa Mini?

I just figured out it might be better to do the first layer calibration with a white filament, but I only have black PLA, and buying filaments on a whim is not so easy currently.

Posted : 14/04/2020 7:10 am
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

There were no orders delivered or shipped yesterday.

There was one order from 23rd10 marked as shipped from previously delivered status. Probably because someone set all october orders as delivered. I would suggest to wait wait one month to do so. So on the 1st order from december to mark all october orders as delivered, but not later.

Posted : 14/04/2020 7:54 am
Nox
 Nox
(@nox)

Oh dear... I think DPD is kidding me. No delivery guy showed up and they said I was not here (hello? of course I was watching the gateway and waiting for you? 😀 ). I hope they can deliver tomorrow 🙁 This is the longest delivery time I ever had from CZ to Germany - over a week  (yes I know that this time there were two holiday days in between 😉 ). My MK3 needed just less then 24 hours with UPS standard.

Posted : 14/04/2020 11:18 am
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @nox

Oh dear... I think DPD is kidding me. No delivery guy showed up and they said I was not here (hello? of course I was watching the gateway and waiting for you? 😀 ). I hope they can deliver tomorrow 🙁 This is the longest delivery time I ever had from CZ to Germany - over a week  (yes I know that this time there were two holiday days in between 😉 ). My MK3 needed just less then 24 hours with UPS standard.

We have this jike about Czech Post here. It will fit your DPD.

Police: where were you yesterday between 13:00 and 19:00!

You: at home

Police: interesting, DPD says you weren't!

Posted : 14/04/2020 1:47 pm
Dronitoni, Nox and LeeM liked
Matteo Cristini
(@matteo-cristini)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @dhaya

Hey everyone, what are the colors of the sample filaments provided with the Prusa Mini?

I just figured out it might be better to do the first layer calibration with a white filament, but I only have black PLA, and buying filaments on a whim is not so easy currently.

Usually one is black and the other is a surprise. Mine came with purple, but I've seen printers shipped with white and green as well.

Edit: I did my first layer calibration with red PLA under a bright light and it worked well.

This post was modified 4 years ago by Matteo Cristini
Posted : 14/04/2020 3:28 pm
Dhaya liked
Texy
 Texy
(@texy)
Reputable Member

Mini delivered - spreadsheet updated 😉

Texy

Posted : 14/04/2020 3:30 pm
burtronix liked
Matteo Cristini
(@matteo-cristini)
Reputable Member

@texy

Awesome! Have fun 😀 and don't forget to post lots of pictures!

Posted : 14/04/2020 3:30 pm
UrhoKarila
(@urhokarila)

@texy

Nice!

Posted : 14/04/2020 3:37 pm
Nox
 Nox
(@nox)

We have this jike about Czech Post here. It will fit your DPD.

Police: where were you yesterday between 13:00 and 19:00!

You: at home

Police: interesting, DPD says you weren't!

That's a good one - I'll have to remember that!
But normally DPD is quite okay. The worst delivery services are Hermes and Amazon Logistics. Among other things they tried multiple times to deliver stuff to our very small office (which is open 8am to 5pm) after 10pm - one time after 11pm 😀 (and very very often after 6pm). Additionally they love to "hide" packages where everyone walking/driving by obviously can see them.

Posted : 14/04/2020 5:55 pm
Texy
 Texy
(@texy)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @matteo-cristini
Posted by: @texy

My Mini is due to arrive tomorrow. Those that have received there’s within the last few days, which firmware version was on the supplied USB stick?

Texy

Mine arrived with 4.0.4, but I flashed 4.0.5 RC1 right away and then upgraded to 4.0.5 Final when it was released.

Same here, although the released version of 4.05. Printing benchy now, pics to follow......

This post was modified 4 years ago by Texy
Posted : 14/04/2020 6:20 pm
Page 154 / 241
Share: