Clear all

Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread  

Page 133 / 241
  RSS
Juan Puchol
(@juan-puchol)
RE: Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread

Hello,

my Prusa MINI order is not on the spreadsheet, why? Should be?

Thanks in advance

Posted : 14/03/2020 11:51 am
Oxygen
(@oxygen)
Reputable Member

it is a community sheet, where the owner of the Mini can track there order (and others can follow)

TL;DR: you put it in yourself 🙂

Mini with FW:4.4.1 + SuperPINDA + Bondtech Heatbreak + PC4-M8 couplers + 1 piece boden

Posted : 14/03/2020 12:26 pm
Krope
(@krope)
Eminent Member

I asked the chat today whether production and shipping will continue due to the virus situation. I was told yes, but measures have been taken and progress is slower. My order dated November 1, 2019 will be sent approximately mid-April. so unfortunately there are delays again 😔 

Posted : 14/03/2020 1:39 pm
eXcelonPrime
(@excelonprime)

Very frustrating when orders placed days after mine have already shipped.  No rhyme or reason given either.

Posted : 14/03/2020 1:42 pm
Matteo Cristini
(@matteo-cristini)
Reputable Member

I got all excited because an order from the 23rd was marked as delivered, turns out it was my entry. I can't tell if it was meant to be a prank or a simple mistake at this point... Hope it was the second because it wasn't funny at all 🙁 I can't wait anymore!

Posted : 14/03/2020 2:01 pm
Matteo Cristini
(@matteo-cristini)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @kropexx

I asked the chat today whether production and shipping will continue due to the virus situation. I was told yes, but measures have been taken and progress is slower. My order dated November 1, 2019 will be sent approximately mid-April. so unfortunately there are delays again 😔 

Mid april instead of mid march? That'd be some really really bad news!

Posted : 14/03/2020 2:02 pm
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Topic starter answered:

@kenneth-w7

You can't look at the spreadsheet and try to figure out why your order did not ship.  I had a bunch order ship all around my order number but mine delayed for a few weeks.  Getting yourself worked up is not worth it. The shipping order is very complex and depends on where you are and what you ordered.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Posted : 14/03/2020 2:27 pm
Juan Puchol
(@juan-puchol)

@oxygen

ok, thanks

Posted : 14/03/2020 2:34 pm
Frankincell
(@frankincell)
Estimable Member

You can tell you have your printer dialed in when you completely trust it..

I dropped this model into PrusaSlicer...  It's not a ready to print model, several of the pieces don't even connect...

I hit print and went to bed before it even warmed up the printer...

The next morning I found this...

And after I cleaned away the supports...

All your filament are belong to us!

Posted : 14/03/2020 3:52 pm
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

Sorry for the delay

There were three orders marked as shipped in our spreadsheet yesterday.

One from 19th10

Two from 22nd10

There was one order from 19th10 directly marked as delivered

There were two orders marked as delivered.

We reached new milestone with the order 350093 from 22nd10

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cEUO-8AQevqBbD37C25bSPWbb3Lpk6q_-WZuZ0HOIOY

I have come here to chew bubblegum and perfect my MINI ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Posted : 14/03/2020 5:18 pm
BeeMac
(@beemac)
Eminent Member

@frankincell

It's a bit cruel to post these pictures since many of us are WAITING for our printers. 🤨  

Why don't you post this in another forum that is for this type of post.  🤔 

Posted : 14/03/2020 6:10 pm
Frankincell
(@frankincell)
Estimable Member

Random question for the folks who have a Mini with filament sensor...     

I didn't order one with my Mini and I don't see them on the site yet, so I was thinking of making one.

I have lots of optical and mechanical switches and I was wondering if someone could take a couple pictures of theirs so I could make mine similar.

There may be plans for it up on GitHub, but I haven't found them yet.

Strike that..  I found them immediately after asking... lol  https://github.com/prusa3d/Original-Prusa-MINI/tree/master/STL

This post was modified 4 years ago by Frankincell

Posted : 14/03/2020 6:27 pm
Matteo Cristini
(@matteo-cristini)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @frankincell

Random question for the folks who have a Mini with filament sensor...     

I didn't order one with my Mini and I don't see them on the site yet, so I was thinking of making one.

Isn't this the filament sensor you've been looking for?

Posted : 14/03/2020 7:19 pm
Frankincell
(@frankincell)
Estimable Member

@matteo-cristini

Yep, but it wasn't on the webpage when I went back to get it...

I"ll check again when I get back to the house tonight.

Posted : 14/03/2020 7:44 pm
Matteo Cristini
(@matteo-cristini)
Reputable Member

@frankincell

Interesting... well I can't even see the spare parts page yet... but I was sure I'd seen it in the picture you had shared, so I wanted to make sure

Posted : 14/03/2020 7:58 pm
Matteo Cristini
(@matteo-cristini)
Reputable Member

I have a question for those who already have their minis, do you suggest doing the hotend fix (push it up so there's no gap between the nozzle and the ptfe liner) right away when I eventually get mine, or to skip it if it doesn't develop any issues?

Thanks in advance 🙂

Posted : 14/03/2020 8:03 pm
Frankincell
(@frankincell)
Estimable Member

@matteo-cristini

I appreciate that.   I went back and searched again and you can't see it if you're just browsing Mini Spare-parts https://shop.prusa3d.com/en/68-mini    But if you do a search from the main page you can get to this page...  https://shop.prusa3d.com/en/search?tag=MINI&n=77 Where it will show up, but you still can't order it.

Compare this part that you can order...

To this part that you can only add to your wish list...

Posted : 14/03/2020 8:19 pm
Frankincell
(@frankincell)
Estimable Member

@matteo-cristini

In reference to the nozzle, I haven't experienced that issue, but I've also changed nozzles a couple times so maybe it would have developed that issue, but I took it apart first...

Posted : 14/03/2020 8:21 pm
Wokipokei
(@wokipokei)

Order placed today. judging the comments at the top, I am probably not getting it until late June. The agent I spoke with said that they are not sure if they are going to delay manufacturing due to coronavirus. This is my first printer and I can't wait to use it once it arrives, for now I'll just use my school lab's U2E+.

Posted : 14/03/2020 9:07 pm
bobstro
(@bobstro)
Illustrious Member
Posted by: @wokipokei

Order placed today. judging the comments at the top, I am probably not getting it until late June. The agent I spoke with said that they are not sure if they are going to delay manufacturing due to coronavirus. This is my first printer and I can't wait to use it once it arrives, for now I'll just use my school lab's U2E+.

I waited a bit over 90 days for my Mk3. After a few weeks of anxiously checking status every day, I decided to start learning a few other things and not worrying about it. When I got the email notification, it was a pleasant surprise and I found I had a good plan for getting started. I've been very pleased and am glad I waited. It sucks waiting, but it's well worth it. Relax, read and learn and have fun when it gets to you!

My notes and disclaimers on 3D printing

and miscellaneous other tech projects
He is intelligent, but not experienced. His pattern indicates two dimensional thinking. -- Spock in Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan

Posted : 14/03/2020 9:35 pm
Wokipokei liked
Page 133 / 241
Share: