We're halfway done now...  lol

All your filament are belong to us!

Posted : 13/02/2020 7:13 am
vbl
 vbl
(@vbl)
RE: Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread
Posted by: @robrob

Where do you get to chat? I have never even seen it as an option, no matter time of day I look.

Also, I used the contact form to ask about my 10/13 order 3 or 4 days ago, and no response.  bleh.

In the bottom-right corner of any Prusa3D shop page ( https://shop.prusa3d.com/en/ ) there's a "Chat now" tab.

Posted : 13/02/2020 9:23 am
Texy
 Texy
(@texy)
Reputable Member

Where do you get to chat? I have never even seen it as an option, no matter time of day I look.

Also, I used the contact form to ask about my 10/13 order 3 or 4 days ago, and no response.  bleh.

You need to be logged into the eshop to get the chat pop up option.

Texy

Posted : 13/02/2020 10:01 am
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

@frankincell

That's hell of a print time 🙂 how many meters of the filament does it need?

I have come here to chew bubblegum and perfect my MINI ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Posted : 13/02/2020 10:19 am
Andi
 Andi
(@andi-5)
Eminent Member

Finally someone having the same problem as me. I also can't find the chat wether I'm logged in or not. If I click "Contact us" only the "Send a message" pops up.

Posted : 13/02/2020 10:24 am
Oxygen
(@oxygen)
Reputable Member

disable privacy plugins (like ghostery) goto https://shop.prusa3d.com/en/ and on the right lower corner of the browser screen you should see a "chat now" tab (when you are logged into the shop -- visible at the top right corner)

Mini with FW:4.4.1 + SuperPINDA + Bondtech Heatbreak + PC4-M8 couplers + 1 piece boden

Posted : 13/02/2020 10:29 am
JoanTabb
(@joantabb)
Veteran Member Moderator

@icephoenix

there is a time delay of about 5 seconds after the page loads, before you see the chat box... 

In the beginning, I clicked on the page, didn't see the option and clicked off the page too quickly...   completely missing the time delay!

regards Joan

I try to make safe suggestions,You should understand the context and ensure you are happy that they are safe before attempting to apply my suggestions, what you do, is YOUR responsibility. Location Halifax UK

Posted : 13/02/2020 10:49 am
Texy
 Texy
(@texy)
Reputable Member

..just in case you missed it - new version of firmware is available for testing :

https://forum.prusa3d.com/forum/general-discussion-announcements-and-releases/firmware-4-0-3-rc1-for-the-original-prusa-mini-2/

Posted : 13/02/2020 11:00 am
vbl liked
petrut.rusu
(@petrut-rusu)

@hawwwran

Hi, were i can find this online sheet?

Posted : 13/02/2020 11:34 am
Crawlerin
(@crawlerin)
Prominent Member

@petrut-rusu

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cEUO-8AQevqBbD37C25bSPWbb3Lpk6q_-WZuZ0HOIOY/edit#gid=0

Posted : 13/02/2020 12:04 pm
Frankincell
(@frankincell)
Estimable Member

@hawwwran

About 95 Meters...

All your filament are belong to us!

Posted : 13/02/2020 1:35 pm
burtronix liked
SS220
(@ss220)
Estimable Member
Posted by: @texy

..just in case you missed it - new version of firmware is available for testing :

https://forum.prusa3d.com/forum/general-discussion-announcements-and-releases/firmware-4-0-3-rc1-for-the-original-prusa-mini-2/

How does one load the beta firmware and does it require breaking the tab on the buddy board? I've experienced several of the issues the new firmware claims to fix. Looking forward to trying it!

Posted : 13/02/2020 1:46 pm
frode.v
(@frode-v)

*sigh*

My mini arrived yesterday, First Layer Calibration scratched the PEI sheet all over, despite the height of MINDA was correct.

By lowering it to 0.2mm above the nozzle it ended up working. But it's underextruding, clogging and not doing the correct layerheight. Chat have been helpfull in the 5-6 hours of troubleshooting, and ended up requesting a returnlabel so they can fix it... so... I'm looking forward seeing my printer in 3-4 weeks again. right now I'm looking for a box bog enough for the printer to be in, without taking it apart 🙁

Posted : 13/02/2020 1:51 pm
RetroBill
(@retrobill)
Estimable Member

Good news Folks!

My mini has shipped!!!

I have updated the spreadsheet!

Attachment removed
Posted : 13/02/2020 2:28 pm
sjrocky and burtronix liked
Andi
 Andi
(@andi-5)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @joantabb

@icephoenix

there is a time delay of about 5 seconds after the page loads, before you see the chat box... 

In the beginning, I clicked on the page, didn't see the option and clicked off the page too quickly...   completely missing the time delay!

regards Joan

I have no adblocker and just reinstalled chrome, but in the lower right corner just seems to be a "follow us" link with twitter, facebook etc.

Do you have to add them on facebook to chat? I waited for like 15 minutes and the site has fully loaded, but no chat appears. Maybe they don't offer it for germany?

Posted : 13/02/2020 2:44 pm
LittleNeutrino
(@littleneutrino)

@texy

Keep in mind folks this is a RC and its buggy.

Posted : 13/02/2020 2:53 pm
Texy
 Texy
(@texy)
Reputable Member

I am sure that many people who are having issues would like to try it - some can't even print anything, but it's got to be worth a try for them.

Texy

This post was modified 4 years ago by Texy
Posted : 13/02/2020 3:17 pm
LittleNeutrino
(@littleneutrino)

@texy

Sadly it disabled the DHCP for the LAN port (its a reported bug) so anyone who was using the basic information on the web portal its gone in this particular build.

Posted : 13/02/2020 3:20 pm
Texy
 Texy
(@texy)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @stevensmith
Posted by: @texy

How does one load the beta firmware and does it require breaking the tab on the buddy board? I've experienced several of the issues the new firmware claims to fix. Looking forward to trying it!

It tells you how to update the firmware in the post. No you don't need to break the tab to load - its official firmware from Prusa.

Texy

Posted : 13/02/2020 3:21 pm
Oxygen
(@oxygen)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @littleneutrino

@texy

Sadly it disabled the DHCP for the LAN port (its a reported bug) so anyone who was using the basic information on the web portal its gone in this particular build.

strangly enough they keep on committing to the 4.0.3 release and yesterday they committed the http put stuff (boilerpate)

Mini with FW:4.4.1 + SuperPINDA + Bondtech Heatbreak + PC4-M8 couplers + 1 piece boden

Posted : 13/02/2020 3:38 pm
Page 103 / 241
Share: