TCT 360 show Birmingham NEC, UK  

RSS
JoanTabb
(@joantabb)
Veteran Member Moderator
TCT 360 show Birmingham NEC, UK

Is anyone going to this free event? 

https://www.tct3sixty.com/event/en/page/home

in past years I have seen new products introduced at the show. 

Prusa Research are providing a stall... 

28 to 30 Sept Birmingham UK

I try to make safe suggestions,You should understand the context and ensure you are happy that they are safe before attempting to apply my suggestions, what you do, is YOUR responsibility. Location Halifax UK

Posted : 05/09/2021 8:26 pm
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
No

No, But I would be interested in anything you learn if you attend.  Maybe a play-by-play threat.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Posted : 06/09/2021 12:01 pm
Diem
 Diem
(@diem)
Illustrious Member

I've registered but I'm not certain whether I will actually attend; 'though I'd better decide soon or I won't get a hotel room close by.

Cheerio,

Posted : 06/09/2021 12:26 pm
JoanTabb
(@joantabb)
Veteran Member Moderator
Topic starter answered:
cheapskate!

i am driving on the day!
hotels too expensive

regards Joan

I try to make safe suggestions,You should understand the context and ensure you are happy that they are safe before attempting to apply my suggestions, what you do, is YOUR responsibility. Location Halifax UK

Posted : 06/09/2021 4:03 pm
Diem
 Diem
(@diem)
Illustrious Member

Other commitments mean I cannot get there before about 2.30pm; I guess that gives me only a couple of hours before closing so staying over allows another couple of hours before I will have to leave around noon...

I doubt that allows enough time to see everything, hence the uncertainty.

- I notice from your .sig that you live close to my sister so perhaps we could meet for a cuppa and a bun next time I'm in Brighouse.

Cheerio,

Posted : 07/09/2021 5:32 pm
Diem
 Diem
(@diem)
Illustrious Member

TCT sent me visitor badges but I've just returned from a biggish event in Bristol and I've a smaller one tomorrow am and another at the end of the week.   Despite regular lateral flow testing I reckon going to 360 would be tempting fate a little too much so I won't be there.

Have fun and let us know what I missed...

Cheerio,

Posted : 28/09/2021 5:23 pm
JoanTabb
(@joantabb)
Veteran Member Moderator
Topic starter answered:

Shame...

I expect to be there about 10:30

Joan

Posted : 28/09/2021 11:42 pm
Share: