Notifications
Clear all

Printing Issues  

RSS
Mitchell
(@mitchell)
Printing Issues

I have been having trouble printing for a while. It was all going fine but randomly prints started coming out wrong. I have tried troubleshooting by doing the wizard. Cleaning the nozzle, and washing the board with soap, acetone, and ipa. I re did the z calibration but for some reason my printer is still having just random problems. Sometimes it will cutoff as it makes a turn, just leave clumps of plastic places and is starting to warp in designs that did not previously warp. Some pictures are detailed below. PLZ HELP!!

Posted : 31/03/2021 10:20 pm
Clarmrrsn
(@clarmrrsn)
Honorable Member
RE: Printing Issues

Looks like first layer is too high.  Also that print looks very strange, there is no permieter?

Run through thia until is solid 75mm square and lines can not be pulled apart

https://forum.prusa3d.com/forum/original-prusa-i3-mk3s-mk3-assembly-and-first-prints-troubleshooting/life-adjust-z-my-way/

Tank you very much!

Posted : 31/03/2021 10:49 pm
Diem
 Diem
(@diem)
Illustrious Member

Despite your cleaning efforts I suspect you would benefit from a realy thorough scrub with dishwshing soap and plenty of HOT water.

Cheerio,

Posted : 01/04/2021 1:47 am
3Delight
(@3delight)
Moderator Moderator

I have had similar problems in the past and the solutions have been different in every case... Live Z too high, Live Z too low, hot end too hot causing over extrusion... and so on!

Posted : 01/04/2021 2:14 am
Share: