Poll 07 December4th 2021 - With the holidays, what do you mostly use your printer for?

Notifications
Clear all

What do you use your printer for December's holidays? Poll is created on Dec 04, 2021

Poll 07 December4th 2021 - With the holidays, what do you mostly use your printer for?  

RSS
Same Old Shane
(@same-old-shane)
Member Admin

Greetings all and happy holidays everyone.

December is a busy month with various and multiple holidays world wide, so with that in mind, what do you use your printer for most during the holidays? For me, most of the friends I have are in the 3d printing community, so really can't print things out for them. I don't decorate as I will be relocating next year, and I would have to get rid of whatever I made. So if anything, I just print for myself 🙂

What about you? What do you do?

Shane (AKA FromPrusa)

Posted : 04/12/2021 10:02 pm
jsw
 jsw
(@jsw)
Famed Member
RE: Poll 07 December4th 2021 - With the holidays, what do you mostly use your printer for?

Nothing this year so far, but last year I made a gift for my wife, a backlit lithophane viewer of a portrait of her favorite (and late) cat.

Posted : 05/12/2021 12:02 am
Same Old Shane
(@same-old-shane)
Member Admin
Topic starter answered:
RE: Poll 07 December4th 2021 - With the holidays, what do you mostly use your printer for?

I did give myself a early Christmas present though 🙂

Shane (AKA FromPrusa)

Posted : 05/12/2021 12:43 am
kennd and jsw liked
kennd
(@kennd)
Reputable Member

This year I tried something different, a full pane "window cling" for the kitchen

Quality is the Journey, not the Destination. My limited prints->

Posted : 05/12/2021 1:27 am
Extra Fox
(@extra-fox)
Estimable Member

My printer is usually used for solving unique problems to me and my household. So printing out doodads and geegaws aren't really anything I do anyway; Christmas is no different.

Which isn't to say I don't enjoy the season, because I most assuredly do.

Aaron

Posted : 15/12/2021 11:58 pm
harryjon
(@harryjon)

"I can relate to using the printer for practical solutions around the house. During the holidays, I've found it especially handy for creating custom decorations or even personalized gifts. It adds a special touch to the festivities, and it's always rewarding to see something you've designed yourself come to life. If you haven't tried it yet, experimenting with holiday-themed prints can be a fun way to engage with the season. Happy printing!"

Posted : 09/08/2023 11:04 am
Share: