How to contact support? Paid in full in November - no printer, no refund

Notifications
Clear all

RSS
Gregor
(@gregor-2)

Greetings!  I've searched around and was unable to find out how to reach purchasing support.  I purchased a printer back in November and knew I would have to wait, however, I looked in my account and see the order is now marked as cancelled.  Yet, my PayPal transaction was successfully processed and there is no refund.  Before I initiate the process with PayPal, I wondered if there was a support contact method for Prusa as I would really like to get the printer.  Thanks in advance for the help!

Best Answer by Gregor:

Success!  So, the link in the order to reach out worked far better than I had hoped. PRUSA contacted me and resolved the situation incredibly fast.  In fact, today the printer arrived and I'm currently unboxing and prepping it!!  How wonderful the support from PRUSA has been.  I could not be happier with the support they provided!!!

Posted : 04/04/2021 6:35 pm
tentaclejoe
(@tentaclejoe)
RE: How to contact support? Paid in full in November - no printer, no refund

Have you tried [email protected] ?

Posted : 04/04/2021 6:40 pm
Gregor
(@gregor-2)
Topic starter answered:
Posted by: @tentaclejoe

Have you tried [email protected] ?

No, but I can give that a try.  I used the Contact link in my account under purchases.  But I could not paste a screen shot of my PayPal, which I thought could help.  At any rate, I will email [email protected].  Thanks for the suggestion!

Posted : 04/04/2021 7:03 pm
bobstro
(@bobstro)
Illustrious Member

Also log in to the online store and contact chat there directly. That will probably get you the quickest answers. Hope everything works out!

My notes and disclaimers on 3D printing

and miscellaneous other tech projects
He is intelligent, but not experienced. His pattern indicates two dimensional thinking. -- Spock in Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan

Posted : 04/04/2021 7:15 pm
Same Old Shane
(@same-old-shane)
Member Admin

Unfortunately, the support people can't track an order without either the customers account email address, or the order number and is not advised to post either publicly. So best is to email or contact them directly either via email or chat, as mentioned above. Also please keep in mind that this is a extended holiday weekend in most European countries, so support is staffed, but not other departments, so it could take extra time to resolve this for you. 

Shane (AKA FromPrusa)

Posted : 04/04/2021 11:16 pm
Gregor
(@gregor-2)
Topic starter answered:

Success!  So, the link in the order to reach out worked far better than I had hoped. PRUSA contacted me and resolved the situation incredibly fast.  In fact, today the printer arrived and I'm currently unboxing and prepping it!!  How wonderful the support from PRUSA has been.  I could not be happier with the support they provided!!!

Posted : 09/04/2021 4:20 am
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)

@gregor-2

enjoy!

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Posted : 09/04/2021 7:15 pm
Share: