Replicating and improving a little screwdriver.
Many years ago I got a palm sized screwdriver that held 4 bits in the handle, it was cheap and fell apart in less than a year, but I always like the size and shape of it. Since I just got into printing with polycarbonate I figured now was a good time to replicate it. The original had a thin shell on top that opened up with tiny clips holding the bits, all of that was what fell apart. For mine I made it in 2 parts and used some tiny steel screws and 2 magnets scavenged out of tiny motors to hold the top on:
These are the bits from the original, think I'll replace the big flat head bit with a small Phillips head, that will be more useful.