I love the original NES color scheme and design, so I'm working on turning my MK3S into one.

Notifications
Clear all

I love the original NES color scheme and design, so I'm working on turning my MK3S into one.  

RSS
TheSameNameTwice
(@thesamenametwice)

So far I only have the LCD cover design completed but will post more pictures as I update other parts and getting this thing printed.

Posted : 22/09/2019 10:01 pm
AxioN, gnat and liked
rmm200
(@rmm200)
Noble Member
RE: I love the original NES color scheme and design, so I'm working on turning my MK3S into one.

Well - Well - how did you do that? MMU?

Posted : 23/09/2019 5:25 pm
vintagepc
(@vintagepc)
RE: I love the original NES color scheme and design, so I'm working on turning my MK3S into one.
Posted by: @robert-rmm200

Well - Well - how did you do that? MMU?

The picture is a rendering, it hasn't been printed yet.

Posted : 23/09/2019 5:53 pm
rmm200
(@rmm200)
Noble Member

Had me fooled. Looks nice!

Posted : 23/09/2019 5:55 pm
Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Noble Member
Posted by: @thesamenametwice

So far I only have the LCD cover design completed ...

Do you have any plans to post the STL files or have you done it already?

Often linked posts:
Going small with MMU2
Real Multi Material
My prints on Instagram

Posted : 23/09/2019 5:58 pm
Chocki
(@chocki)
Prominent Member

May I ask what you used for the drawing / rendering?, to be honest it is only when I looked again that I realised it was a render, but yep, had me fooled the first time. The give away was the Z axis screws... 😀 

Normal people believe that if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain’t broke, it doesn’t have enough features yet.

Posted : 23/09/2019 8:48 pm
Share: