CURA gcode generated from STL file is incomplete
I am trying to print a P-47 with retracts from files provided by 3DLabPrint. Initial failures were deemed to be caused by the files being incompatible with Prusaslicer. I was advised to use the pre-generated gcodes from 3DLabprint. Unfortunately the wing sections do not have a brim, so they warp during printing and are useless when completed. It was suggested that I use CURA to generate the gcodes from the STL files. Unfortunately the problem persists. The wing of the P-47 is printed in 5 L and 5R sections. Sections 2-5 print perfectly in CURA, but section 1 will not.I have just used my fourth reel of filament in trying to get a usable set of parts, I have had help from lots of sources, but so far no-one has been able to explain the problem. My printer is a PRUSA i3MK3 recently upgraded to MK3S, and I noticed that Prusaslicer was performing differently since the hardware/software upgrade. If there is a solution to the problem, I would be most grateful to find out what it is.